Located in Charleston, SC, Cummings & McCrady was formed in 1957 when C.T. Cummings and John McCrady, Jr. merged their long-established firms, Halsey & Cummings, Architects, and the John McCrady Company, Engineers. The firm became a full-service design firm offering architecture, planning, engineering, and interior architecture. The former was founded in 1939 and, at the time of the merger was the largest architectural firm in Charleston. The latter was founded in 1911 and at the time of the merger it was the oldest engineering firm in Charleston. Today, Cummings & McCrady is an architectural team of professionals dedicated to sound design principles, to improved building performance, sustainable design, and personal service to our clients.